Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ipshah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2012, 12:06 PM
    Microwave blew its internal fuse after microwave is turned ON
    Sharp R-307NW microwave blow its internal fuse as soon as microwave is turned ON

Check out some similar questions!

How do I change a fuse in a maytag over the range microwave mmv4205aaw [ 1 Answers ]

Please help I don't know where to look for the fuse and where to purchase it and how much they would be. I am a contractor and am very handy I know I could change it I just don't know where to buy or where to look to change in microwave. Thank you in advance for your help.

GE Microwave Oven blows fuse, shuts off [ 8 Answers ]

From the beginning, I think mag went bad because oven started making a nasty clicking sound when hot & eventually blew the fuse. So I replaced mag. Unit still don't work. New mag seems OK - no nasty noises. Problem now: oven goes on briefly (30 sec), blows fuse, & shuts off. So, an...

What the internal fuse value is in the 800watt Hinari Lifestyle microwave [ 2 Answers ]

The fuse is about the same diameter as a normal 13amp apliance fuse. In this case it has a white body with metal ends and is mounted on a board above the incoming mains cable.

Can a counter top microwave be used as a built in microwave [ 1 Answers ]

I have a space created to install a built in microwave in my kitchen, can I just put a regular counter top microwave oven in that sapce and have the steel frame around it. Will it ensure proper ventilation and is it safe to use it like this. I want to know the difference in a counter top microwave...

Microwave blows a fuse [ 21 Answers ]

Every time we use our microwave it blows the fuse after about 30 to 45 seconds max. We have a Sharp Carousel R426. It's plugged into a GFCI receptacle that is the only receptacle on a 15 Amp breaker. Do I need a 20 Amp breaker for the microwave? Is there something that could be wrong with this...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.