Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    careful Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2007, 11:18 AM
    I'm confused!
    So you are not ovulating before yo start your period?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 8, 2007, 11:21 AM
    Yes, you do ovulate before you start your period. You have to ovulate to have a period. However, the best way to calculate it is by counting ahead from the first day of your last period. Then you ovulate, then you have another period.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 8, 2007, 02:51 PM
    You normally ovulate, 14 days before your period begins, on a 28 day cycle, but it is possible to ovulate twice in one month without knowing. Read this site for more information:- Women can ovulate more than once a month - 09 July 2003 - New Scientist

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told that after a bankruptcy has been discharged, that it is possible that a creditor can take your only vehicle. Can you tell or get me some legal information on this subject?:mad:

Confused and not that sure! [ 4 Answers ]

OK well I have some things going on and just really need some answers and someone to talk to but OK here I go my parents recently got a divorce and now I'm stuck with my dad and his girlfriend and her 3 devil children! There moving in and I can't wait till they do because then I have a excuse why I...

I'm confused! [ 9 Answers ]

Hi! I'm a senior in high school and there is a boy that I have known since freshman year. We flirted with each other a lot during freshman year but none of us actually came out and said that we liked each other. I also saw him flirting with other girls so I don't know if he just likes to flirt or...

Confused :s [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, There's a boy I met my age and we started talking then after some time he told me that he liked me and asked me to be his girlfriend but I told him that I don't date and that's true but even afterwards we continued talking and flurting. The thing is I got attached to this guy A lot I even...

Help confused [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am new to this and am very confused and eager to get pregnant. Can somebody help me please. I have a negative hcg test (July 5th 2006)40 days from lmp (May26 2006) and not got AF at 77days (August 4th 2006)from lmp have brown spotting occasionally not enough to wear a panty liner too.I Have...

View more questions Search