Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sama9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2012, 05:51 AM
    Contraception inquiry
    Hi. I was on the microgynon 30 (combined pill), and took the pills all correctly. On the 7 day pill free week, I stopped. I bled for the first 5 days, and on the 7th day I was not bleeding. I had sex on this seventh day. Is ity possible that I am pregnant or am I protected.
    Thank You

Check out some similar questions!

What other contraception [ 2 Answers ]

I found the problem to my last question and its because she don't like condoms. Me and my girl friend have agreed that using condoms don't feel that nice she uses the pill. Is there any other contriception we can use that will not get her pregnant, I need a really affect one that I or she can...

Contraception [ 1 Answers ]

1.) One of my supporting topics is that it can help prevent teen pregnancy. So I was wondering... On average, how many pregnant teens visit your office per month? 2.) Do you believe that this number would decrease if these teens were better educated on sex and the dangers of sex? 3.) Do...

Contraception [ 0 Answers ]

I've been on the depo shot for one year and 2 months and not had a period. I stopped taking it 3 months ago and two days ago I was dissy and felt sick. I taken a test today and its negative. How can I see if I am thanks

What contraception to use? [ 5 Answers ]

I will be having a 2 week long getaway with my BF, in a month. I am thinking of taking contraception but just confused what to use and I heard that it has some side effects.I have no problem of taking pills, I won't forget it. Im just "scared" with the side effects. My period is regular and this...

Contraception.but when? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I do not have sex with my boyfriend daily.BUT may be once in a week we do so.Like Saturday or Sunday... The doctor has prescribed me contraception pills... could you please let me know when should I take it? As in if I know he is coming home tomorrow... how many hours before having sex do...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.