Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    burkegirlz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2012, 11:44 AM
    Contraception
    1.) One of my supporting topics is that it can help prevent teen pregnancy. So I was wondering... On average, how many pregnant teens visit your office per month?

2.) Do you believe that this number would decrease if these teens were better educated on sex and the dangers of sex?

3.) Do you believe the distribution of contraception in public schools would also help this number decrease?

4.) What recommendations do you give your patients on where to receive condoms?

5.) Do you believe that if it was common to receive condoms, that most teens wouldn't feel as embarrassed?

6.) What do you think some pros are for the distribution of contraception in public schools?

Please provide your name and you level of expertise.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 25, 2012, 11:48 AM
    I don't believe we have any pediatricians as members here. I would suggest you contact your local chapter of the AMA and ask if they can forward your request to local pediatricians.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contraception [ 0 Answers ]

I've been on the depo shot for one year and 2 months and not had a period. I stopped taking it 3 months ago and two days ago I was dissy and felt sick. I taken a test today and its negative. How can I see if I am thanks

Contraception? [ 6 Answers ]

I had sex for the first time on Saturday,it wasn't planned and we didn't use any protection.Is it to late to take the morning after pill?

Contraception? [ 24 Answers ]

Ive been with my boyfriend for a while now and he wants to have sex I can't talk to my mum about it I'm scared she will get mad but I want to know what's the best kind of contraception?

What contraception to use? [ 5 Answers ]

I will be having a 2 week long getaway with my BF, in a month. I am thinking of taking contraception but just confused what to use and I heard that it has some side effects.I have no problem of taking pills, I won't forget it. Im just "scared" with the side effects. My period is regular and this...

Contraception.but when? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I do not have sex with my boyfriend daily.BUT may be once in a week we do so.Like Saturday or Sunday... The doctor has prescribed me contraception pills... could you please let me know when should I take it? As in if I know he is coming home tomorrow... how many hours before having sex do...

View more questions Search