Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hottrodd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2012, 02:22 PM
    Early 80's movie about a man tracking a killer bear( not the mutated bear movie)
    Between 1979-83 I was on a plane, come back from Germany, they showed two full feature movies on the trip 1 was "the big chill" the other was about a man/ hunter tracking a killer bear the is killing animals & people, but the man couldn't figure why the bear was not eating the kills?? at the end the man discovers the bear had a wild boars tusk stuck in it jaw/mouth & was unable to eat.
    I also remember the man/ hunter had a metally challenged young man that hung around him, that collected glass colored glass bottles that he liked to look thur, & he got killed by the bear. I was only around ten when I saw this, can anyone help with the name or any info about this movie??
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's/early 90's tiny teddy bear play set? [ 6 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of this little teddy bear play set I had when I was about 4 or 5 years old. The best way I can describe it is that it was a little plastic village of tiny bears the size of a penny. It came with a few tiny houses and a little ice cream parlor. You could fit one or two...

Hbo bear puppets movie in 70's , 80's [ 1 Answers ]

What the name of the HBO kids movie (70's or 80's). Similar to fragglerock characters, but took place in the winter with a river that was frozen over. The kid had to put a hole in the wash tub for the band and the mom ended up singing with them for some contest..

80's cartoon movie with bear in space [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of a movie I used to watch when I was a kid. There was a bear who would go to space and he wore a red spacesuit in space, he had a sidekick that I think was yellow colored. I can't remember much else though :( any thoughts? :confused:

Cartoon movie from 80's about a bear that finds a dinosaur [ 1 Answers ]

I'm dying to figure out the name of this animated movie! It's a TV cartoon movie about a bear who finds a beach ball that turns out to be a dinosaur egg. He raises the dinosaur (names him "Dexter") and eventually has to set him free (in a cave) because he gets too big. Any help would be awesome!

Name of animated movie from 80's with a bear [ 1 Answers ]

There was a cartoon movie that I rented from jumbo video when I was a kid. The main character was a bear that was a reject toy from a toy factory. He got sent down a chute into a room full of other reject toys. Through the window came some sort of magic dust that turned him into a living bear. ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.