Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    merg918 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2009, 08:52 AM
    Hbo bear puppets movie in 70's , 80's
    What the name of the HBO kids movie (70's or 80's). Similar to fragglerock characters, but took place in the winter with a river that was frozen over. The kid had to put a hole in the wash tub for the band and the mom ended up singing with them for some contest..
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 26, 2009, 10:58 AM

Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hbo Movies late 70's Early 80's [ 4 Answers ]

A movie about a little boy and a drum

Mid 70's to 80's HBO or other movie [ 3 Answers ]

This movie contained midgets lots of them,a little boy was reading a book, and then was on top of a giant's head,and the giant was walking out of the ocean.Then the giant got tied up,and then loosed himself,and put the boy in a bird cage.somewhere in the movie the midgets were sitting at a dinner...

Obscure Puppets/Muppets Kids Movie from the 80's? [ 14 Answers ]

If it weren't for my mom and brother remembering this series of movies (or TV show? I dunno) I'd think maybe I imagined it. I can't find anything on wikipedia lists or anything for this: It was puppets or muppets, and they were kids, brother and sister. Somehow they would get transported into...

70's/80's BMX movie. HBO? Mexican Boy! [ 2 Answers ]

I have been searching and searching and found this site... Thank god! I'm trying to find out the name of a movie that was back in the early 80's. It was about a young Mexican boy that was poor and liked BMX biking. I'm pretty sure the movie took place in California. I do remember that he...

We need assistance with an HBO movie title (late 70's-early 80's) [ 3 Answers ]

My wife and I seem to be able to remember a movie that was on HBO in the late 70's or early 80's... the details we remember An apartment building Seniors We think the seniors may kill as well? One scene we remember is them burying a person in cement, but forgetting the fingertips are...

View more questions Search