Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2012, 09:37 PM
    Asking for a friend, 1990s TV show
    It would have been on regular network TV. It only lasted like one season. It was about a teen girl whose mother had died. She had her own private island, a small one with a rocking chair on it. It wasn't like a tropical island but what you would see in the northwest. Its driving me nuts. I liked that show and just can't remember the name.
    This is all my friend remembers.

Check out some similar questions!

How to show my girl friend that I love her so much thaht she can'nt imagine [ 11 Answers ]

I am in love I want to show her that she can't imagine how much I love her.

My best guy friend had sex with my friend when I didn't show up to meet them.. [ 2 Answers ]

I had a friendship group of three, my best guy friend, a friend or a friend who had become a friend of mine and I. The best guy friend I had known since I was three months old. He was always so awkward with social situations so he'd rely on me to help him out. We were really trusting of one another...

Old TVO Kids show - friend named bibble. Not bible. Ha [ 2 Answers ]

OK I cannot remember the name of this show for the life of me. It had some tall green dinosaur looking thing as the main character I clearly remember his little friend name "bibble" who was a little colorful ball-type thing that wiggled around on the floor.. and made weird noises but did not...

Obscure Animated TV Show from 1990s? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Folks, My wife is going crazy (and dragging me along with her) trying to remember the name of a TV show from around 15-20 years ago. Here's what we know... 1) It had a snobby little girl who demands, "I WANT A PONY!" The dad buys her one, and it literally falls apart (guts and all)...

1990s TGIF show [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show on TGIF during the 90s. It was on at the same time as Boy Meets World and Sabrina the Teenage Witch so probably around 97 or 98. I don't remember a lot about the show but it was about a mom and a boy and a girl and there was a guy that could grant wishes.. maybe a genie? I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.