Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DentArthurDent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 1, 2009, 10:41 PM
    Obscure Animated TV Show from 1990s?
    Hi Folks,

My wife is going crazy (and dragging me along with her) trying to remember the name of a TV show from around 15-20 years ago. Here's what we know...

1) It had a snobby little girl who demands, "I WANT A PONY!" The dad buys her one, and it literally falls apart (guts and all) while she's riding it.

2) The show tanked after only a few episodes.

3) It was a rather morbid show. Think "Emily" from the Hot Topic merchandise...

If anyone out there can help, I'd greatly appreciate it!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 14, 2009, 09:35 AM
    Maybe a segment of
    Steven Spielberg's
    Toonsylvania

Melissa Screetch's Morbid Morals

-View Trailer-

---------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obscure animated kids movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this as a kid, been driving me crazy trying to remember it! It's about this evil king (and he's fat with a pointed hat I think, and kind of looked like bluto from popeye). Basically he is destroying the forest with this giant evil-spikey-looking machine. And its got a castle,...

Obscure animated film [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I remember renting this movie twice and I can't remember the name of it. If memory serves me right the plot involved a number of alien shape shifters that wanted to take over earth. I don't remember too much, but I remember that the protagonists were a couple of little caterpillars and I...

Obscure 80s animated movie [ 6 Answers ]

A little boy wakes up to find his small home empty, and looks outside to see all the villagers turned to vaguely human-shaped, stone, blocky, tetris-like puzzle pieces and walking mindlessly along a downward sloping path toward the edge of town which rests along the seashore, where an evil wizard...

1990s TGIF show [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show on TGIF during the 90s. It was on at the same time as Boy Meets World and Sabrina the Teenage Witch so probably around 97 or 98. I don't remember a lot about the show but it was about a mom and a boy and a girl and there was a guy that could grant wishes.. maybe a genie? I...

Obscure animated flick, have fun with this one. [ 3 Answers ]

All right, I've been searching the internet for years trying to figure this one out and I've come up with nothing so here goes. We've got this town, a boy in blue pops in at night plays a flute and the adults turn into building blocks for the castle of some form of evil. I don't recall the meat of...

View more questions Search