Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RyanVonD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 02:33 PM
    Early labor
    I have been gradually losing my MP over the last two weeks, but today I am losing it frequently (every time I wipe there is more) last night my husband and I had sex and when I went to clean myself I saw more of my mucus plug and bright red blood. (started having watery discharge yesterday morning also) am I going into labor?

Check out some similar questions!

Early Labor [ 0 Answers ]

My daughter is 37 weeks pregnant with her third child. She is experiencing peroid like cramping, spotting, has had a major about of dirrhea this morning and lost her mucus plug about 2 weeks ago. Could this be early labor? If so how long should we wait to call her doctor?

Is it early labor? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 16 weeks pregnant and yesterday after using the rest room I noticed some clear-yellowish jelly coming from my vagina. Should I be concerned?

Early labor [ 5 Answers ]

I am due sep 20th, but if I go into labor with in the next few weeks since my dr said to expect early and today he said id would be delivering the next 3-4 weeks. Should I be alarmed? That wouldn't even take me to my due date it will be a month early. Will they be okay?

Early labor? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been feeling quite different today and yesterday. Could this be early labor? 1. Dull lower back cramps 2. menstrual-like cramps 3. softer stool 4. feeling weak and achy (almost flu like) 5. decrease in fetal movement (he is sort of sluggish) I went to the Labor and Delivery 2...

Very early labor? [ 7 Answers ]

Im curious to know if I could be in early labor. Here are some symptoms I have. Loss of mucous plug for the past week and a half without blood. Nausea Constipation/diarrhea Loss of appetite (actually, it makes me feel like Im going to vomit if I eat anything) Period like cramping in my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.