Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loved Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 05:09 PM
    All dried up
    I had a question I'm married and when I was a child I was molested by both men and woman. And konow when I have sex with m,y husband I don't always like for him to touch me on my breast. I have never had an orgasm by anyone. And when I do have sex with me husband it feels like nothing I mean I can wach t.v. sing a song and write a book. I'ts like I am numbe no pleasure at all as if he is not even inside of me. My husband is not a small man about 8inches long on hard. I am I mentally not there? I have been in every position possible and still nothing numbe.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 6, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Along with eth physical scaring from abuse there is a suitcase load of emotional issue for most abused children/adults. You should talked to your doctor and seek a psychiatrist who specializes in sexual disfunction. You don't grow out of these issues on your own, you didn't cause them on your own either.
    pandabearatwafflehouse Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 06:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by loved
    I had a question I'm married and when I was a child I was molested by both men and woman. and konow when I have sex with m,y husband I don't always like for him to touch me on my breast. I have never had an orgasim by anyone. and when I do have sex with me husband it feels like nothing I mean I can wach t.v. sing a song and write a book. I'ts like I am numbe no pleasure at all as if he is not even inside of me. My husband is not a small man about 8inches long on hard. I am I mentally not there? I have been in every position possible and still nothing numbe.
    Only my boyfriend has given me an orgasm in my life, internally that is, and I never thought that I was able to have an orgasm. I found out that if you just let yourself gofully trust him with your body and emotions when you are with him then maybe you can achieve that. I also was molested and raped, but he is your husband and surely he knows about what has happened to you, he wouldn't cross any boundries. For fact there is only one position that I can get an orgasm with him, and I tell him. Just let yourself go and be open about your sex with your husband there is a reason why you married him right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog is 2 years old and he will not eat his dried dog food! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I have two dogs pal and buddy now buddy is 2 and pal is 8 I have had these dogs for there hole life and about a month ago we had to change there food now pal was fine with this she eats her food all at once so did buddy but once we put them back to there regular diet pal was fine and so...

View more questions Search