Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1319511 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2012, 03:38 PM
    Bleeding from Zithromax
    I took 4 pills at one time (as diagnosed) to cure chlamydia, on Monday night. I am currently on the depo probers shot and have been for five years. No problems with it whatsoever. I started spotting the day before I got on the antibiotic, but the doctor said it was just from the chlamydia. It got heavier after taking the medicine. And now is slowly starting to go away. But it's Thursday. Should I be concerned that I'm still bleeding? I know that antibiotics can cause you to start your period. But shouldn't it be gone by now?

Check out some similar questions!

Me and my boyfriend were given Zithromax about 5 days ago to be treated for chlamydia [ 0 Answers ]

We have not had any type of sexual contact since, and we never had symptoms before. However, after taking the pills we both developed a white discharge. Is this normal? And also, am I still able to use my vibrator?

Light bleeding. Implation Bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have a couple of serious questions. Okay I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend fooled around on Nov.14.2008 and we used no protection, and not to mention he let his sperm go inside me. I was due to start my period Nov.18.2008 but its late I never started but my periods are VERY regular. Now just...

Bleeding down below [ 4 Answers ]

I was touched down below the other day and being a virgin I haven't done much before... sad at my age I know... however I have bled ever since though and I was wondering when does this stop and is it normal?:)

Why am I bleeding? [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I made love for the first time a couple of days ago and although it wasn't my first time it hurt REALLY REALLY BAD... what I need help with is the fact that after the event it hurt me to pee and I also started bleeding... and its only a msll amount but is constant... I'm scared...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.