Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JRIVERS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Periodic heel pain
    I experience periodic heel pain. It's a sharp peircing pain in the heel of the foot maybe 3 to 4 times a day.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 6, 2007, 12:40 PM
    Are you overweight? Do you wear heels? (sorry, can't tell if you're a guy or a girl)

How long has this been going on?

Do you have any other medical conditions?
    JRIVERS Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 11:20 AM
    I'm a man who is 5'9" and weigh 210 lbs. I am being treated for high cholestrol which is now at a normal level. This has been happening for a month our so. It started after I wore some tennis shoe insoles that were the wrong size for my shoe. My foot sat up higher than usual with these insoles.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 7, 2007, 11:22 AM
    Did the insoles tend to raise your arch higher than usual?

Do you have any form of arthritis.
    Toddro61 Posts: 45, Reputation: 2

Mar 14, 2007, 06:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JRIVERS
    I experience periodic heel pain. Its a sharp peircing pain in the heel of the foot maybe 3 to 4 times a day.
    Is it worse in the morning or after you sit for long periods? If so, it is probably plantar fasciitis. This is the most common cause of heel pain. If you search the internet, you will find tons of info on this condition.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Periodic stabbing foot pain [ 18 Answers ]

On the top right side of my right foot about halfway back I would from time to time get a quick stabbing pain. Starting last night it's frequency ranges from every few seconds to every few minutes. Ouch! Any ideas of what's causing it?

Who sings High Heel Sneakers [ 3 Answers ]

I need help finding the artist of a song called High Heel Sneakers. I know it's by Jerry Lee Lewis and the Rolling Stones but it was a newer version of the song not a old one. You can hear the song by downloading Limewire (its a really good program you get music 100% free) and put in High Heel...

Lower right side.periodic pain [ 2 Answers ]

I have been having peiodic pain in my lower right side right below my ribs, above my hip, and more towards my stomach than back. The feeling is almost cramp like. So anyhoo just wondering if this should be of concern? My liver, or kidneys, appendix?

Periodic inventory [ 3 Answers ]

What is the journal entry for this under the periodic inventory system: Sold goods on account for $21,000 and made cash sales of $18,000. This is what I think it is. Is this correct or is there more to it? Dr. Cash 18,800 Dr. A/R 21,000 Cr. Sales 39,800

Heel Pain [ 4 Answers ]

I Have A Pain In The Side Of My Heel On My Right Side Of My Heel And It Is Killing Me What Could It Be

View more questions Search