Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hj3 Posts: 92, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2012, 10:48 AM
    1998 Honda Civic LX dome light doesn't work on drivers side
    1998 Honda Civic LX. The dome light comes on when I open every door except the drivers door. What could be the problem? Thanks!
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2012, 11:09 AM
    The switch on the drives door is dirty/defective?
    hj3 Posts: 92, Reputation: 2

Aug 13, 2012, 02:07 PM
    That's exactly what it is. Mine is missing entirely (with the exception of the screwed in portion - now I know what that missing part is for :) Duh!! Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1998 Honda Civic LX Check Engine Light Stays ON [ 2 Answers ]

I just replaced a cracked exhaust manifold with one purchased from an auto wrecking yard. The OS sensor located on the top of the "new" exhaust manifold is a new one that was purchased about 5 months ago and worked fine with the "old" cracked exhaust manifold. When I turned on the ignition...

SRS light and check engine light on a 1998 Honda civic lx [ 1 Answers ]

About for days ago today while driving my check engine light came on. The car seems to be running fine. Any ideas why this would happen ?

Honda Civic 1998 LX starter won't work [ 1 Answers ]

I have just acquired a 1998 Honda Civic and the starter has failed. Am able to bump start car (manual) and it runs OK. When I turn key to start nothing happens, dash lights stay on but radio/heater lights dim. Hear fuel pump run. No cranking, or clicking of solenoid. Checked connections and...

1998 Honda Civic - Speedometer is fault; check engine light on [ 2 Answers ]

98 Civic - Speedometer dead; check engine light is on. Started a few months back... speed sensor has been replaced in addition to the alternator, new fuses and a lot of labor time charged.. 800.$!! It was OK for a month or so... then back to the same problem and the car has left me stranded...

Honda civic Dome light [ 1 Answers ]

My 2001 honda civic's door locks and dome light quit working. Where do I start to resolve this issue?

View more questions Search