Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angel Almira Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2012, 11:50 PM
    Is it advisable to do intercourse daily?
    Is it advisable to do intercourse daily? My husband says that daily intercourse will make him weak and lessens the amount of sperm coming out...
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 9, 2012, 12:12 AM
    Really depends on your eventual aim.
    If you are Trying to conceive it is better every other day, but go with what every suit YOU BOTH.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2012, 04:52 AM
    I think he's giving you a lame excuse...

Never made me weak doing it every day... and I'm 50. However it does somewhat lessen the amount every day (sperm count not time)... but this only matters if specifically trying to get pregnant and you are keeping a basal temprature chart and trying to maximise chances on specific dates and times because you are having difficulty.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 9, 2012, 06:25 AM
    Depends on his age about being week, it will lesson sperm count if you are trying to get pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Combining Generator Outlets, is it advisable or even possible? [ 11 Answers ]

I've got a 13000W work-site generator but am looking to use it as more of a stand-by generator. The generator does not seem to have any direct to hard-line terminals that I can connect my panel to. Is it possible to combine all the recepticles together to a single hard line wire and make my own? ...

LONG service run, is this method legal or advisable ? [ 2 Answers ]

Have a situation where I need to run an 110 amp 240 volt single phase circuit 1480 feet underground. I am looking at running direct burial 350 MCM aluminum triplex for the length of the run. By my calculation, I see about a 10.5 % voltage drop which is unacceptable. I believe the 350 MCM...

Re I have irritable bowel disease and am concerned if you know if it is advisable to [ 2 Answers ]

I have irritable bowel disease and like to know if it is advisable to be taking a calicum supplement >Moved from Forum Help<

On H-1B: Is it advisable to invest for retirement? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Our scenario is: We are on h-1b visa/might go back to home country in few years. Is it advisable to invest in long term retirement funds like 401K/IRA or better to keep in CDs that is short term and can be withdrawn? Want to know what others in same situation think about his ? ...

View more questions Search