Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lily101X Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2012, 05:47 PM
    My 10 week year old maltese poodle isn't eating right and depressed
    I brought my 10 week year old maltese poodle on Saturday and she hasn't been eating right and she's been sleeping a lot and been doing her "bussiness" everywhere and also isn't energetic I'm getting really worried about her please help :(
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 06:15 PM
    If you just brought the baby home, expect her to sleep a lot, that's how pups grow. Be patient and realize she is too young to be energetic, but you can help her be cleaner around the house by taking her outside for a bit each day, so she gets used to the idea of doing her business outside.

Of course she isn't eating right, she has to adjust. What are you feeding her ?
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Aug 5, 2012, 06:17 PM
    10 weeks or 10 years?
    And by her "business" do you mean she is having diarrhea or is she urinating all over the place?
    If she is not acting normally and is lethargic or depressed she needs to see a vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maltese Poodle [ 5 Answers ]

Hi my 4 year old female maltese has been licking her foot - it is red and inflamed by the toe area and between. What could be the cause?

8 weeks Maltese not eating or drinking [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a 8-week-old maltese. The first day he didn't eat much and I know it was because the adjustment, the second day he ate just fine and he was doing really well. The third day, he is not eating at all! I let him alone last night, and from 7 to 11 am he was alone. Right now it's 4pm and...

My 3 week old poodle puppy is sick [ 3 Answers ]

My 3 wek old poodle puppy is sick her mom has quit taking care of her .she won't eatand she is breathing very lightly,we have tried feeding her with a bottle and she still doest want to eat please can someone tell what I can do for her?

8-week old maltese puppy not eating [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need help with my puppy. She is a 9-week old, 2 lb. maltese. She has not eaten or had anything to drink for 3 days now. I am going to the vet this afternoon. They said to give her some time, because she could be traumatized from the travel to my home, she was shipped across the country. ...

My New Poodle stopped eating! [ 4 Answers ]

I got a new poodle pup last Tuesday, he was given his vacc and last wormings the day before I got him. Tuesday he didn't eat much and didn't drink anything, Wednesday he was eating a little better but still not drinking water. Thursday he was drinking water great and eating, then Thursday night...

View more questions Search