Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonu1987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 11:37 AM
    Sexually active--is this an infection?
    I am 25,sexually active, I found 3-4 dark black spots near my virginal lips.Is it dangerous? Is it some kind of infection or skin cancer?
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 2, 2012, 11:38 AM
    You should book an appointment with a GYN. It could be absolutely nothing, but better safe than sorry and only a proper exam can answer your questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discharge soon after becoming sexually active [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 16(girl) , and me and my boyfriend who were both virgins.recently started our sexual life, we r being safe , and have had sex a few times , but recently my discharge has become yellow/ green , is this because of hormones , or could I have an infection?

Missing period but not sexually active? [ 2 Answers ]

Im 16 years old and a couple months ago my period just started to regulate to every month instead of every two months. When I was in gymnastics at 12 years old my period stopped completely and I had it seemingly every time I took a break from the sport. Now I'm in swimmimg practicing vigorously for...

I think my daughter may be sexually active [ 7 Answers ]

My 16 1/2 year old daughter has her first boyfriend. He is a nice boy and they get along great.. almost too great; lately they have been very touchy- feely. I overheard something that made me think they may be sexually active. I am very open with my daughter about this topic. I started dating my...

How old does a man is when stops being sexually active [ 11 Answers ]

My husband who is 50 is having problems getting erections, and ejaculations. Could he be reaching his final days with sex?

Sexually active teen [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to find some help for my younger sister. She is only 15 and has become sexually active. Having had an abortion at 17 I am scared that she may end up like me. I don't know how I can help her get birth control, can I give her mine? Or will it show up in tests? I don't want her to have to...

View more questions Search