Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WorriedMom1121 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 09:51 AM
    My hurt son
    My 6 year old son fell off his bike a week ago. It looks like a piece a skin flapping. It's really gross. We have kept it clean and put peroxide and neosporin on it twice a day. We also wrap it. It's not really healing and is still bleeding slightly. Should I take him to the er?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 2, 2012, 10:08 AM
    You should have taken him to the ER when it happened, depending on how big the injury was. Your doctors office or a urgent care faccility should be fine now.
    WorriedMom1121 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 10:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    You should have taken him to the ER when it happened, depending on how big the injury was. your doctors office or a urgent care faccility should be fine now.
    Thank you!
    babyboo2641 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2012, 10:57 AM
    Hi my name is Lynn if it still looks the same and if it looks really bad then yeah I would take him to the er or his docter.. . I would take him weather or way just to be 100% that it will be fine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son caught my Husband cheating and they got into a fight and my son hurt him bad ! [ 12 Answers ]

Let me start with I have been married 20 years ben together 23 years.Christmas night last year we had a bad bad snow storm I work about 1 hour away,We were suppose to all meet at my sister inlaws for Christmas night but my husband went to a friends close to home because of the storm my son was only...

Sister really hurt me by having something against my son [ 10 Answers ]

I'm needing advise as to how to handle my sister. She's always had something against my son (30 yrs), it's very apparent to several family members, including our son. Recently, she's invited the family on a get-together this Christmas, but has lied about including our son. She claims she...

Scared that I might hurt someone specially my son. [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am quite a tempered lady, I sometime get a little violent when I am angry. violent in the sense ,I pinch or bite. Now from 1 week I am having a strange feeling like when I am angry I feel like banging that persons head to the wall. Even when he 3 yrs old son crys I get irritated & feel like...

View more questions Search