Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cheriamore Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2012, 11:10 PM
    What can I do to increase my boyfriends sex drive
    I am 52 my boyfriend is 44 we have been together almost a year he has a very low sex drive - I would love to make love daily we only make love 2 times a month he tells me he loves me and its not me - what can I do
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 31, 2012, 11:12 PM
    Talk to him about this. You're in a relationship. You have to be able to discuss any issues with each other, including sexual issues.

It could be that he's not able to perform on a daily basis. But that's just a guess. Only he knows why, so ask him, and tell him how you feel about it. He can't read your mind any more than you can read his.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I doing something to kill my boyfriends sex drive? [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I will be going on one year together and our sex is fun its great and its once every 1-3 days (it varies) he constantly tells me how attracted he is to me and how sexy I am and how he would never want another girl n has never had the connection or sexual chemistry with anyone even...

Boyfriends sex drive has seemed to completely vanish [ 26 Answers ]

I am 21, My boyfriend is also 21. We have Been together for 2 years (as of July 18th) :) Well when we had first gotten together we weere both very sexualy active, we would at least have intercourse 1-3 times a day or every other day. This all seemed to have started about a year ago. Last year...

How can I increase my boyfriends sex drive? [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have a long history we have been together for a year, but before that we were best friends for three years, and about a year of that I was crazy about him and then the next he was crazy about me, then we finally got together. However, for about the past 4 months his sex drive...

Why has my 21 year old boyfriends sex drive decreased? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 20 and my boyfriend is 21. We have been together for 2 and a half years and have been living together for almost a year. When we first got together he wanted sex far more often than me, like every night I stayed over so it ended up being between 4 and 6 times a week. Not only that, but he used...

My boyfriends sex drive doesn't match my own [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost exactly a year and I care about him a great deal and he treats me very well We want to get married eventually. When we first started dating he had an apt. and we had sex quite often for the first few months but around month 4 or 5 there were a few...

View more questions Search