Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Faith hope Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 06:41 PM
    My boyfriend wants to take a break for now until he has finished his training
    My boyfriend he works for government now he is on training. I'm frustrated as much as I want to be with him but we can't because of his job. That why we ending fighting when he called me. He said to me we need a break from each other because we going to break up if we going to fight with each other like this.

But I can't take this break up with him right now. We just talk to each on the phone that all. I don't know how to accpect that. It's hard I am in love with him.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 28, 2012, 06:59 PM
    How old are the two of you, and how long have you been a couple?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 28, 2012, 07:09 PM
    What's he supposed to do? Stop his job training to come home and hold your hand?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend wants a break? [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been dating for a little over 6 months. We're perfect together. We see each other whenever we can (even though it's not too often anymore because we both work and have school), we never fight, and we're both in love with each other. But something happened last Friday...

Boyfriend has finished me, but wants to see me to talk [ 11 Answers ]

Okay so me and my boyfriend were really close friends before we got together. Then one day I realised I was in love with him and the same for him. We got together and everything has been going great. We have had little arguments but they were usually sorted out before they even begun. I am so in...

Should I break up with my boyfriend ? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 8 months, and he treats me like a princess the way most girls wish to be treated, but I am 16 and he is 14 and things have got heated in the relaitonship, I feel ready to move the relstionship forward but I can't because he is underage. Plus I don't feel what I...

Boyfriend finished with me saying he was jealous and could not provide [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, my boyfriend of 5 years, who has a lot of debt, after always being very needy and clingy and worrying I would finish with him (all in his head) did not contact me for 3 days and when I text him asking was he OK (he had been really worrying about his debt 28K) he told me he felt different,...

My boyfriend says he wants a break! [ 15 Answers ]

My boyfriend an I are together for 2 and a half years and some months ago someone made false accusations about me cheating on him because they wanted to break us up. He said he trusted me and he believes I didn't cheat on him but it has obviously affected him and our relationship. He keeps bringing...

View more questions Search