Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miss Frustrated Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 12:38 PM
    How to make my boyfriend become more interested in sex
    My boyfriend and I have been together for 3.5 yrs, he has no sexual desire. We have talked about it several times.first reason was ? Second time we talked about it he thought I needed to trim down,I since then lost 25lbs and hadn't really changed anything.the last time recently we had the conversation he said he needs to prepare himself mentally.What could that mean?
    12251992 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 01:41 PM
    If he is asking you to trim down, doesn't sound like he loves you for you. My advice... Dump him and move on, if he care about your weight more than you do he's shallow and pathetic. But maybe he has some deeper reason for not being intimate with you, try having a heart to heart? (I know it's hard to do that with guys though) good luck!
    Bbratzmama Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2012, 05:00 AM
    I totally agree, if he told u to trim down for him to be sexually attracted to u tell him u don't need him. If he loved you it wouldn't matter how what size you are. If u decide u want to stay and work on things.. I would suggest not talking about sex at all.. When you want it, take it. He is yours. ;-) put on something sexy and be confident with who you are and what u
    Bbratzmama Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jul 30, 2012, 05:03 AM
    [QUOTE=Bbratzmama;3215473]I totally agree, if he told u to trim down for him to be sexually attracted to u tell him u don't need him. If he loved you it wouldn't matter how what size you are. If u decide u want to stay and work on things.. I would suggest not talking about sex at all.. When you want it, take it. He is yours. ;-) put on something sexy and be confident with who you are and what u want out of the relationship. Maybe he feels like he can't live up to your expectations. So you do the work. Seduce him. Take what's yours...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What can I do to make my man be more interested in having sex with me? [ 4 Answers ]

I've been with my partner for almost 4 years and we have a 2 year old son. I'm 20 and he is 22, up until October last year our sex life has been good, he used to want to have sex and help me orgasm but now he climbs on once a month, maybe twice, finishes in under 5 minutes then climbs off and falls...

My boyfriend isn't at all as interested in having sex with me as he used to be... [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have known each other for a few years, and been together for a year. He treats me like gold and we have an excellent relationship. We live together, and work so well together. I love him very much, I trust him, I confide in him, he is like my best friend. In October of this...

Boyfriend isn't interested in sex/turned off by me initiating sex? [ 18 Answers ]

I'm at my wit's end and need help! Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years just moved in together 3 months ago. We've had our ups and downs and have made it through a lot of tough times together. In the beginning of the relationship we had sex as much as possible. We were...

What can I do to make my husband interested in having sex with me? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 28 years old & recently got married to my partner whom I lived together for 2 years. He's 28 too.During the 1st 6 months when we started living together, we had good sexual relationship. We had bit of arguments going on here & there. After 6 months things started to get worse.He refused to have...

How do I make her more interested in sex [ 14 Answers ]

Me and my fioncee have been together for a while and have three kids together. I have worked a lot and as a result our relationship has suffered. I have gone from 235 pounds in good shape, to 335, and now I am back down to 275. She shows no interest in me sexually anymore. I have looked at all...

View more questions Search