Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Jul 26, 2012, 02:43 PM
    Robot Movie Title
    Someone told me about a movie I want to see now but didn't know the name. In it there are robots people can purchase to live with them like if they are lonely. The more money they pay for one the more life like and more intelligent they are.

The main lady in the movie gets the highest up most intellegent one possible and he becomes like her soul mate. Somehow she gets an upgrade for her robot that isn't out yet due to testing. With this they start having sex and then becomes controlling of her. At the end to get away from him she swims across a lake or something.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 27, 2013, 10:19 PM
    The Companion (1994 TV movie)
    Starring Kathryn Harrold, Bruce Greenwood, Talia Balsam
    IMDb synopsis:
    In the near-distant future, a female romance writer is planning to write her next book in a remote mountain cabin. A friend convinces her to bring along a "companion", a nearly-human Android to cook and clean. She settles on a male companion named Geoffrey. Bored with some of Geoffrey's behavior, she tinkers with his programming: first his personality then his sexuality. Real trouble comes when she gives his mind access to "random data".

The Companion (TV Movie 1994) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Robot movie [ 1 Answers ]

This movie I am searching for is a movie about a yellow robot and the only thing I remember is that the computer chip from the yellow robot went into a girl and the other thing I remember is it has the old lady from Don't throw mama from the train in it.

Movie about robot [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for a late 80' early 90' movie about a family which buys a robot to play with their kids later in the movie robot starts shooting metal balls in the kids.

A man built a robot to have as a son. This robot eventually started having 'feelings [ 3 Answers ]

A man builds a robot to be his teen or pre-teen son. The robot needs to have his 'battery' changed at night. I think eventually the robot starts to feel emotions. I think it would have been in the 70s or 80s.

Apocalyptic robot movie title? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I saw this movie in the late 80's or early 90's. From what I can remember there has been some sort of war including robots and the earth is a wasteland, scavangehunters finds a robot head/ other parts. They bring the stuff home and the robot starts to rebuild itself, and then it goes on...

Title of 80's Kids Movie with a small boy who was a robot? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I need to find out the title of a movie I saw as a kid in the 80's (possibly late 70's movie). Imperfectly remembered... Family movie in which a small boy is found/adopted, turn out he is a robot/android and a test subject for the government. Remebered scenes: Kid being taught...

View more questions Search