Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortterm Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2011, 12:45 PM
    Robot movie
    This movie I am searching for is a movie about a yellow robot and the only thing I remember is that the computer chip from the yellow robot went into a girl and the other thing I remember is it has the old lady from Don't throw mama from the train in it.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Nov 13, 2011, 12:53 PM
    Deadly Friend (1986)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old fighting robot movie? [ 1 Answers ]

It was an old sci fi movie. There was giant robots that had a human controlling them inside and they fought each other using the robots.

Movie about robot [ 1 Answers ]

Im looking for a late 80' early 90' movie about a family which buys a robot to play with their kids later in the movie robot starts shooting metal balls in the kids.

A man built a robot to have as a son. This robot eventually started having 'feelings [ 3 Answers ]

A man builds a robot to be his teen or pre-teen son. The robot needs to have his 'battery' changed at night. I think eventually the robot starts to feel emotions. I think it would have been in the 70s or 80s.

Sad robot movie [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find out the name of a movie I saw in the mid to late 70's. All I can remember is the end of the movie. There was a man, a mummy robot and a baby robot living in space. The man was poorly and the mummy robot was really old and not working properly. The man and the mummy robot told...

Robot nanny movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of this movie that I watched a long time ago. It was about a nanny who was a robot. She cared for a girl that was maybe named Tabitha or Agatha. But what I remember most of all was her dispensing orange juice from her fingertip. Maybe milk too... And I think at the...

View more questions Search