Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peggysue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Universal remote
    How do I enter new codes for TV and VCR/DVD players on my Hampton Bay universal remote code#ur8050t?
    mdsanders Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by peggysue
    How do I enter new codes for TV and VCR/DVD players on my Hampton Bay universal remote code#ur8050t?
    Bb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter universal fan remote installation [ 3 Answers ]

Using fan with three wires... From fan: 1. black marked LIGHT KIT 2. black plain not marked 3. white marked NEUTRAL Hunter remote unit Five wires:

Universal remote replacement needed [ 8 Answers ]

Anyone know of a universal remote that will work with my fan? The original remote has quit working. Here is all the information (see attached picture) I have on the fan/remote: Remote Control Fan speed control Model UC-7040 120V / 60Hz 1A / 250W Made in Taiwan Used with Halsey Ceiling...

Installing universal ceiling fan remote [ 1 Answers ]

My remote for my Hunter ceiling fan stopped working so I bought a Hunter universal remote control. The color wires do not match up. My fan has 6 wires, a black strip, yellow, pink, gray, red and white. My new remote has 5 wires, red (light), 2 white (neutral, common), 2 black (live in, fan). I...

Harbor Breeze Universal Remote Control Wall Unit [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering... I have purchased in the past about 3 "sets" of the Harbor Breeze Remote Control Wall Units where you have both a remote control that controls the light and/or ceiling fan, and also a wall unit (that you put in place of your regular light switch) that can also be used to operate...

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan & PDA's universal remote [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I own a HP PDA (rx3115) and a hampton bay light/fan. The PDA comes with infrared, and one of the functions I use it for is a replacement for all of my remotes. Anyway, the device code for the fan isn't listed in the choises that the PDA comes with. I was wondering if it is possible to...

View more questions Search