Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisalovesjhaii Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2012, 10:13 AM
    3 day period, unusual
    Hello, my name is Lisa. I'm 18 years old & have been trying to conceive. I started my period 7/4/12 & the 1st day was a lot of heavy bleeding. The 2nd day it started getting lighter , & the 3rd day was just spotting when I wiped. My period also came a day late, I'm hoping I'm pregnant, I took a test the day I was Suppose to start which was 7/3/12 & it came out negative. Should I test again ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 13, 2012, 11:02 AM
    If you took the test on 7/3 and started a period on 7/4 it was way to early to test.

First periods are seldom to the day so give or take a couple days is not really "late"
    It is possible that a light period may show pregnancy, NO period would have been a better sign. It is possible that it is just a light period, that also happens.

You can try another test now, using the first urine of the morning.

I will not lecture on you are too young to need kids yet, but you need time to grow up first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual period [ 2 Answers ]

I have never been late on my cycle in over a year but my last cycle I was suppose to start on the 24 of November but I didn't start until the 26 of November and I was barley spotting and my cycle only lasted for 3 days and for the 3 days I barley spotted my norm usually lasts for 5 to 6 days and it...

Unusual period [ 1 Answers ]

I started my period 9 days early from last month and it has a brown tinge to it. Also when I have my periods they usually last from 8-9 days and on the first 2-3 days I bleed so heavy with having to change my tampon every hour at least. "

Unusual heavy bleeding 4th day [ 3 Answers ]

My period alway's last 5 days. On the 3 and 4th day it's usually really light. I was wearing a tampon and the string broke. After I mannuelly removed it I noticed I'm bleeding really heavy and it's bright red. I'm also clotting which I don't normally do. Has anyone had anything like this happen to...

Unusual period.. what could this be? [ 2 Answers ]

I can usually tell when my period is coming.. I feel bloated, cramps (before I start and really bad through out), and sometimes My boobs hurt. It also is very heavy. This month when it came I couldn't even tell it was coming. No cramps, no sore boobs, and it was very very very light compared to...

View more questions Search