Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerseygirl01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2008, 03:54 PM
    Unusual heavy bleeding 4th day
    My period alway's last 5 days. On the 3 and 4th day it's usually really light. I was wearing a tampon and the string broke. After I mannuelly removed it I noticed I'm bleeding really heavy and it's bright red. I'm also clotting which I don't normally do. Has anyone had anything like this happen to them?
    thiller25 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2008, 04:18 PM
    You may have aggravated something internally, possibly a cervical polyp, when manually removing the tampon. If you usually have lighter bleeding and it is now heavier you should give it another cycle to see if it is irregular also. If so see your OB/GYN. Your hormones may be changing or you may have a condition causing irregular bleeding. Have you ever been diagnosed with a fibroid? Do you take birth control pills? All things to be considered.
    corbinworbin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 09:53 AM
    I bleed heavy throughout my period and even having bleeding between periods sometimes. I am an no birthcontrol, never had a hysterectomy, 4 kids and tubes tied. I'm 29 years old and after pelvic ultrasound and endometrial biopsy to rule out uterine cancer, I was diagnosed with Adenomyosis. You could have the beginnings of this. The doctor told me the IUD will ease symptoms but a Hysterectomy is the only cure :/
    allycat135 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 06:34 AM
    The exact thing is happening to me but I am only 11 … HELP ME PLEASE. I have had my period before but never like this and I am scared out of my mind !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heavy bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I had my period for over a week. I was bleeding through super tampons every hour and a half with big blood clots. This is unusual for me I never bleed that much or that long and now I bleed heavy very bright red blood during sex. Should I go be seen by doctor?

Heavy bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am 27. My periods start like 2 week ago. First I had very less blood flow like I need to change 1 or 2 napkins a day. Then it stop for 1-2 days then it again starts with very heavy bleeding and clots I need to change the napkin frquently. Its been 8 days now, when my periods starts. I...

Unusual bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 30 year old woman and newly married.Usually my periods comes on time and never gave me a trouble.I got my last period on August 21st and it last for about 6-7 days.Then I had few intercourses with my husband and we never used any protection.Yesterday (2nd September)he ejaculated in me and...

View more questions Search