Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cpettitjr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 08:56 AM
    Electrical help
    My house trailer lost power to 2 rooms and some outlets only on one side of my trailer
    deville p Posts: 78, Reputation: 5

Jul 1, 2012, 09:05 AM
    Try this first go to breaker panel and see if any breakers are tripped off

Also in your bathrooms they should have ground fault outlets. Check to see if its tripped. Its unlikely that's the problem because you saying almost half your trailer is out.
    cpettitjr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 12:45 PM
    They are all on and the gfb is in good working order I am puzzled
    deville p Posts: 78, Reputation: 5

Jul 1, 2012, 12:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cpettitjr View Post
    they are all on and the gfb is in good working order i am puzzled
    It could be bad breaker but its unlikely 2 are 3 breakers go bad at same time. How old is trailer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical [ 1 Answers ]

Can you run pvc instead of emt in a multi shopm bldg. some of the circuits have been run in bx.

Toro Lawn Tractor : Electrical power not getting to the electrical clutch. How fix? [ 2 Answers ]

1992 Toro Lawn Tractor with excellent mtnce: The electrical power is not getting to the electircal clutch. What is the problem and how do I fix it? Thanks

Electrical [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble installing a 4 wire pull chain on my ceiling fan. I see a pink wire coming out of the directional switch of the fan and wonder where it connects to my new pull chain . After connecting new switch, it hums when turned on but does nothing else

Can substandard electrical wiring installation at home produce electrical arching [ 6 Answers ]

Can substandard electrical wiring installation at home produce electrical arching? Then fire?

View more questions Search