Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa Robinson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 10:04 PM
    Diabetic neuropathy
    I need a pain reliever that's going to get me through my 10hrshift I'm in a lot of pain all day an all night
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jun 27, 2012, 11:10 PM
    But what is your question for us? We can't prescribe pain pills, nor tell you what to take.
    If you have neuropathy you need to talk to your doctor about your 10 hour shifts.
    Maybe it's time to consider going on disability.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neuropathy Support Formular [ 1 Answers ]

This web site for Neuropathy Support Formular states that these vitamin packed pills can help with nerve pain from neuropathy. My husband's pain level is so high. His feet, legs and hands are already affected by this disease. He is receiving the highest level of pain medications but unfortunately...

I have a type 1 diabetic dog who became diabetic due to steroids and needs to gain [ 1 Answers ]

Since being a type 1 diabetic she went from 15 pounds to 13 pounds. She is a mix breed of a Silky Terrier and a Yorkie. Her ideal weight is 14 1/2 pounds and need to gain weight. She delveloped type 1 diabetes due to steroids for a skin condition and not due to obesity. We have her on W/D, which...

Could I be diabetic? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had glucose readings of 295, 290, 219, and 165 in the last month. My mom has checked these readings on her meter. She wants me to see a doctor but when you are a paid intern with no benefits its hard. Do you think I will be okay until I can afford to visit a doctor? Lately I have had blurry...

Peripheral neuropathy clinics [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find hospitals in PA or Md or NJ or Ohio that have peripheral neuropathy clinics? I have a dropped foot ;an EMG shows damage to deep peripheral nerve.

Diabetic diet [ 1 Answers ]

My Aunt is a big, beautiful, mature woman who has just been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. She is having a problem understanding how to convert carbs to grams. Her dietician is a wonderful person, but doesn't realize that she is 70 years old and may not catch on as quickly as a younger...

View more questions Search