Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brand19922006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2011, 03:54 PM
    Could I be diabetic?
    I have had glucose readings of 295, 290, 219, and 165 in the last month. My mom has checked these readings on her meter. She wants me to see a doctor but when you are a paid intern with no benefits its hard. Do you think I will be okay until I can afford to visit a doctor? Lately I have had blurry vision and have been tired. I do not know if that is related to it but just wanted to mention it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 28, 2011, 03:56 PM
    No I do not think you will be OK till latter.

The funny thing about latter, it is always latter. A persons health, and perhaps their life, is more important than many many other things
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 28, 2011, 06:32 PM
    Nope, I don't think it's good to wait until later either. You need to get that checked NOW before further damage is done to your body.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 28, 2011, 07:27 PM
    I third that. You have to find a way to see your doctor. You shouldn't put your health on hold.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My diabetic dog [ 2 Answers ]

I have a diabetic dog,I will be using two types of herb to help lower his sugar,the herbs are BITTERMELON and GYMNEMASYLVESTRE what I need to know is how much to give a 40lb dog

Diabetic and trying to get pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

Hi am a diabetic and was on birth control for years I stopped taing them 3 months ago... I had been feeling a little off this last 2 weeks and my period is late so I took an home test today (walmart brand) I had a faint line in the area where there should be a plus /minus sign.. the pregnancy test...

Diabetic meals [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have any menu's for diabetic cooking?

Diabetic meal? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone! My grandmother is a diabetic and she has done so much for us over the years. My grandfather just got out of the hospital and we want to cook them am meal. It has to be a diabetic meal, so my grandmother can eat it. Thanks! rubberduck10

Diabetic cooking for one [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am new here an followed a "goggled" response to arrive at this site. I am 62 years old and a microwave queen. :( I was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and would like input on cooking for one. If you have good advice or "hints" for my circumstances, I would appreciate it, ...

View more questions Search