Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nell63 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 11:44 AM
    I am so unhappy
    I hate myself, I hate the way I look and I just feel so very ugly and fat.. I just wish I could look in a mirror and see something I like. I don't know where to start or how to do it. I am totally lost.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2012, 11:49 AM
    It is hard at times to have a good self image, to help us understand, where you are at, how much do you weight, how tall are you, and how old are you. Is there things about your looks, perhaps eyes, hair or something that you do like ?

Jun 26, 2012, 12:00 PM
    [QUOTE=Fr_Chuck;3169249]It is hard at times to have a good self image, to help us understand, where you are at, how much do you weight, how tall are you, and how old are you. Is there things about your looks, perhaps eyes, hair or something that you do like ?[/QUOTE

I have always felt this way , was fat at school and bullied terribly. I am 45, and weigh maybe 15 stone 10 pounds. I have a spinal injury and have had two ops that were unsuccessful. I cry daily, and feel so desperate now I hardly go out... I feel like I am in prison. It may seem trivial to some and maybe it is as so many people are suffering from and with so much worse.

Jun 26, 2012, 12:01 PM
    [QUOTE=Nell63;3169261]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    It is hard at times to have a good self image, to help us understand, where you are at, how much do you weight, how tall are you, and how old are you. Is there things about your looks, perhaps eyes, hair or something that you do like ?[/QUOTE
    I'm 5 ft 6 by the way.

I have always felt this way , was fat at school and bullied terribly. I am 45, and weigh maybe 15 stone 10 pounds. I have a spinal injury and have had two ops that were unsuccessful. I cry daily, and feel so desperate now I hardly go out ... I feel like I am in prison. It may seem trivial to some and maybe it is as so many people are suffering from and with so much worse.
    anitha95 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jun 28, 2012, 07:33 AM
    Hi,
    I think I can help you with a little info that I have...
    First thing you got to do to lose weight is
    1. Exercise regularly
    2. watch you calories.
    3. never crash diets or use weight loss capsules
    4. drink water - no sodas.
    5. lots of sleep..
    6. Eat proteins

what you need is a lotta self confidence and a lot of will power, And NEVER HATE Yourself . PERIOD .

If you are a beginner in exercise .

1. You can start with cardio ( walk /run /cycle... ) at high intensity .
    2. when you grow stronger, You got to start adding weight training ( because your body will lose muscle as u do a lotta cardio or you may get struck in a plateau ) so adding weights is a must to lose weight !
    3 . Watch your diet , you can eat 2000 a day and later reduce uptill 1200 but not less than that... ( This depens on so many factors.. please Google up )

4. and you can also try home workouts like turbo jam, turo fire, hip hop abs, p90X... So workout becomes FUN!! :)

INSANITY workout, really works period. But may be not for beginners.

5 . And finally Love your body :)

Hope this helps...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so unhappy [ 1 Answers ]

Hye I am a 16 yr old girl from delhi india I actually don't know what's my prob bt I am very unhappy I cannot talk to my parents because I know they won't understand this actually I am a shy person and all day long I am in the house watching TV or doing computers I hardly go out to play on the...

Unhappy in my marriage, unhappy in life at a crossroads [ 2 Answers ]

This is going to be a very long post as I have a lot on my mind. Well where to start? I guess at the beginning and a little background about me. I was raised in poverty by a single parent in a large city. My mother had six kids she was raising on her own. My father was a drug addict and was in...

I'm 17 and. Unhappy [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old and I'm single. I want a boyfriend. Someone to share feelings with all of them.. mentally physically and emotionally. I once had a person like this but that was then.. I want someone new.. I feel so lonely.. the kind that makes you want to shribble up in a corner and die. I'm tried...

Unhappy [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to this site and I am just searching for words to help me feel better in my marriage of thirty years to my childhood sweetheart... I love my husband but I am no longer in love with him... he has always been a good provider a good friend a good father but never a good lover, no tenderness,...

Alone and unhappy. [ 1 Answers ]

I am heartbroken. I am currently experiencing my second miscarriage this year. My first was in April at 5 weeks and this was at 6.5 weeks. I don't understand. The docs say that it is still probably due to chance but there must be something wrong as I had a baby 18 months ago and I conceived her...

View more questions Search