Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ihujyor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 03:43 AM
    Why am I so unhappy
    Hye I am a 16 yr old girl from delhi india I actually don't know what's my prob bt I am very unhappy I cannot talk to my parents because I know they won't understand this actually I am a shy person and all day long I am in the house watching TV or doing computers I hardly go out to play on the other hand my brother is realllllyy good in sportsss I want to go out and play bt I just can't I sit back at home and cryyy I feel I am so overweight so uglyyy so unsmart and yes underconfident I can't keep an eye to eye contact while talking I just hate myself I feel like dying god knows why am I so unhappy
    kitty1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2012, 03:59 AM
    I felt the same and sometimes still do all the doctor told me was it was depression... see about it at your next doctors appointment or try seeing a councillor it helps I'm 16 too so I get it I guess

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unhappy in my marriage, unhappy in life at a crossroads [ 2 Answers ]

This is going to be a very long post as I have a lot on my mind. Well where to start? I guess at the beginning and a little background about me. I was raised in poverty by a single parent in a large city. My mother had six kids she was raising on her own. My father was a drug addict and was in...

I'm very unhappy [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 22yrs old and I'm married with one son that is not my husbands. @ first when we got married he was very good to me he I was so and love with him and l couldn't see mysel with no 1 else but him but then he changed on me and he started drinking and lashing out at me he started no communicating...

Unhappy [ 5 Answers ]

Hi have been married for 6 and a half years now, we had a perfect marriage I would say until we had our son, my life changed, but I started to notice that my husband didn't want to change his life, he stills goes out 2 to 3 times a week. It started to become a problem when my son didn't want to...

Unhappy [ 4 Answers ]

I am new to this site and I am just searching for words to help me feel better in my marriage of thirty years to my childhood sweetheart... I love my husband but I am no longer in love with him... he has always been a good provider a good friend a good father but never a good lover, no tenderness,...

AM I unhappy? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I want to know if I soun un-happy, because I truly don't know what the problem is or what to do. My boyfriend is a good guy he's screwed up before and cheated, but that's the past right? He works he doesn't beat me he lets me see my friends and all that ETC.. etc... But he ignores me, seems...

View more questions Search