Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Feb 28, 2007, 04:47 PM
    Should I reply to a message from my ex?
    Broken up with my ex for the third time. She's 17 going on 18 I am 20 going on 18. We had a great time together however she became cold a month ago, perhaps doesn't want to be in a relationship now and wants to live a little I guess...

BROKE UP 3 weeks ago before valentines - my birthday 21st in 2 days great ey?

Recently got a message from her on myspace. Any advice. Should I reply or keep NC going? I could reply and get at least a talking friendship going, but I will only get hurt I would imagine as I want her back. I don't want to push her away completely by saying please do not contact me again... I really am struggling, She sent this:

Allright mush?
    All right jamie boy how's it going? Have a good time in prague? Nice hair by the way! Looking forward to being 21? Old man lol write bk- would be cool to hear from you
    Pippa
    Xx
    rosy_123 Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Feb 28, 2007, 05:29 PM
    I guess it depends on what you are hoping will come out of contacting her. If you decide to contact her you'll be hoping to hear something back and if you don't, you're going to feel rejected and hurt. But if she does reply, you're most likely going to think that it will lead to something.
    Maybe you should think about it for a couple of days, then decide whether you want to contact her. (and be ready for the consequences) good luck and have fun in prague:)
    Danny187 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Looks like she just wants a friendship

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't print HTML from outlook (no error msg) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I try to print mails that I get to my outlook 2003 and the only mail I can print they are not on HTML format. I try to move the outprnt file from c:\documents and settings\uername\application data\microsoft\outlook but it didn't help me:( There is no error message Does anyone know...

Error message - symsetsymaddr64 [ 5 Answers ]

On reboot, Windows XP, I receive a window pop "syssetsymaddr64" savedump.exe not found in DBGhelp.DLL. Not sure what this is or how to fix it.

Msg: Please check the signal cables [ 9 Answers ]

The power supply on my computer is fried.. terrible smell, etc. I installed another power supply and the computer lights up and it shows activity on the Hard Drive but it never boots up. It just runs and runs. I get a message on the monitor to "check the signal cables" and nothing else... no...

View more questions Search