Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bonniebullock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2012, 09:39 AM
    17 yr old doesn't sweat
    I have a 17 yr old son that rarely sweats. He was working in 95 degree heat yesterday and all the other boys/men were soaked in sweat but he was dry as a bone. That would be fine except he started throwing up all the liquids he was drinking. I'm concerned his lack of sweating is an issue.

Check out some similar questions!

To sweat or not to sweat. [ 8 Answers ]

Spring... time for battle over the thermostat setting. Wife wants the AC set at 77 degrees and I want it set at 73 degrees. She argues that my setting would increase our electric bill substantially. Of course, I don't think it would make a lot of difference. Is there a basic "rule of thumb" to come...

To sweat or not to sweat in ultra sensitive area [ 3 Answers ]

Thanks again again guys, but, most respectfully, you are not giving the required consideration due to this peculiar work area. Normally, (as I've done a 100 times before)I would get out my trusty acetylene torch and fabricate copper all the way, but,(sorry to repeat again) I'm working in a very...

Sweat problemm [ 5 Answers ]

My best friend has a really bad problem.. she has sweaty underarms... she confessed it to me and asked me if I can help about it.. now I'm researching on the net because I already told her all the possible things I know that could treat her and all of them did not work.. I read the other people's...

Sweat on 1 side [ 3 Answers ]

Why do I sweat under 1 arm and not the other.

Sweat odor [ 1 Answers ]

OMG! My best friend still hasn't found the remedy.. oh please help me... she still sweats.. she now uses crystals with 2 drops of lemon in order not to stink.. bt still the sweating is der and its getting worse.. oh, please help me, she's so confuse in what 2 do... :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.