Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mael Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 10:32 PM
    Sweat odor
    OMG! My best friend still hasn't found the remedy.. oh please help me... she still sweats.. she now uses crystals with 2 drops of lemon in order not to stink.. bt still the sweating is der and its getting worse.. oh, please help me, she's so confuse in what 2 do... :confused:
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Has she tried using a product called FDS? It is a powder spray that comes in various scents. It absorbs the sweat and either reduces or eliminates odor, depending on how bad the situation is.

You can find it in any store in the maxi-pad section :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sweat smell [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, I am 30 year old bachelor. My height is 170 cm and my wieght is 79 kg.my problem is that my sweat is smelling very bad (underarms & inner thighs). I know I can reduce the bad smell underarms by using deodorant sprays. Can you please advise me what should i do for the inner thighs. I feel...

Sweat issue [ 6 Answers ]

I have a constant problem with sweating. Im currently 20 and it has only occurred for the last 2 or so years. It happens to such an extent that I can have sweat patches on the under arms of my t shirt whilst sitting down watching TV! My main issue is the embaressment but how can I stop this. Im...

Night sweat [ 4 Answers ]

Do men have "night sweats"? My husband will wake up and his t-shirt is wet and he will need to change his t-shirt... Is this common?

Itchy sweat [ 5 Answers ]

Why is my head itchy when I'm sweating?

Sweat in hair [ 3 Answers ]

My child plays really hard and when I wash his hair it still smells sweaty. How can I get the sweat smell out of his hair?

View more questions Search