Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JOHNSMITH12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2012, 11:19 AM
    Lateral move to different department
    Can a government employee change departments but work in the same field? If so what is the process to complete this action?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 20, 2012, 12:03 PM
    It depends on what the government demands.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lateral entries [ 0 Answers ]

How much percentage need for B.E lateral entry

And yet another lateral thinking puzzle [ 72 Answers ]

Deep in the forest was found the body of a man who was wearing only swimming trunks, snorkel and facemask. The nearest lake was 8 miles away and the sea was 100 miles away. How had he died? I'm new at this, so we'll see how it goes. I think it is a lot easier than Morgaine's train puzzle :)

Lateral Thinking Puzzle [ 850 Answers ]

Ok, here is another one and I am not sure if I like this one and it may be to easy to figure out but I will start with this one and go from there. In the middle of the ocean is a yacht. Several corpses are floating in the water nearby.

How about some MORE lateral thinking puzzles! [ 213 Answers ]

OK, Adam wants more puzzles. :D OK, first one is not really the yes/no question type. It is a lateral thinking puzzle, but more of a riddle and you just need to try to think of the scenario. There may be more than one logical explanation, but you have to guess the right one. A woman has...

Lateral knee pain [ 2 Answers ]

recently my dad exercised on the elipitical for 40 minutes and following this particular exercise session felt extreme knee pain when kneeling/squatting. On a scale of 0-10 (0=no pain/10=excruiating pain) he said the pain was about an 8 or a 9. the pain is sharp and increases so that its almost...

View more questions Search