Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristenmmg Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 02:14 PM
    17 weeks fetal movements
    I am 17 weeks pregnant today and have been feeling kicks that get progressivly stronger everyday. When will me and my boyfriend be able to feel them with our hands? :)
    aimeeColl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 03:59 PM
    Usually taking a warm bath will get your baby kicking like mad. But usually stronger when your bump gets big and tight.
    Every bump is different :)
    Congratulations!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How many movements to be felt in 34 weeks of pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

How many foetal movement is to be felt in 34 week of pregnancy

17 weeks. Less fetal movement [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. So 17 weeks now, I could feel the baby move quite a lot there last week. But over the last couple of days the baby has not moved. Is this normal to feel the baby and then not, would I know if there was something wrong, would there be any signs.

Is it normal to feel constant movements at 17 weeks? [ 13 Answers ]

My baby keeps hitting me weither am lying down,sitting down,eating even when my hubby phone rings very loud.. I mean I love it , just wanted to know yr input s Thxxxxx

Fetal movements [ 2 Answers ]

I am 6 months pregnant and my baby doesn't move or kick a lot.. is there something wrong with that? Like he will kick every now and then but it se4ems like all he ever does is sleep.. lol.

Kittens 4 weeks no visible bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

Sorry, I should have included this in my last post. My kittens are 4 weeks old and still not showing any signs of peeing or pooping. Not even little surprises left for us. I'm assuming the mother is still eating them. What age are they supposed to use litter box and what is a good way to introduce...

View more questions Search