Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebeccasx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 07:35 PM
    Kittens 4 weeks no visible bowel movements
    Sorry, I should have included this in my last post. My kittens are 4 weeks old and still not showing any signs of peeing or pooping. Not even little surprises left for us. I'm assuming the mother is still eating them. What age are they supposed to use litter box and what is a good way to introduce them so they get used to it?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 18, 2008, 07:37 PM
    Don't worry. That's what moms are for. She will show them how when they are ready. Be sure to have a largish low-sided box handy for them so they can get into it easily.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PINK Bowel Movements [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone please explain to me what they think this is... the past 3 or 4 times I have used the restroom, its getting more and more pink eachtime... Like almost red now.. I'm getting worried cause I have been taking stool softeners and atibotics perscribed by a doctor for the past week......

Bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

Our cat meows loud prior to bowl movement - sometimes there is little blood What would be first step to remedy. Stool appears normal.:confused:

Loose bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is 15 yrs old and has had loose bowel movements for the last 4 days. I have tried to give rice, immodium and other stuff. Nothing works What can I do?

Dark bowel movements [ 6 Answers ]

I have have unusually dark colored bowel movements the last week. Is that a sign of pregnancy or something else? Almost like a dark chocolate color. (trying not to be graphic) But I wanted to know if this is normal or something worse.

Bottle fed kittens - no bowel movements [ 1 Answers ]

We are feeding KMR to two kittens that are about 3-4 weeks old. They both weigh about 10 ounces and eat about 1/2 - 1 ounce of liquid formula twice a day. They have been urinating after every meal but we have not seen any signs of a bowel movement. We have tried to stimulate the rectum area to...

View more questions Search