Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phyllisbeasley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2012, 08:31 AM
    My dog has a hacking gagging cough and a small black worm came up what is this
    She hasn't been votiming with her gagging but she did today and it was a pastey look with a black worm in it

Check out some similar questions!

My dog has a gagging cough and vomits [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old west highland white terrier and he has recently started this gagging cough. It is starting to happen more frequently but happens very randomly. Sometimes he is sleeping and he wakes up coughing and sometimes it happens on our walks. He is also starting to spit up stuff while...

Why does my mini doxie vomit often and cough (like hacking a furball) at times? [ 2 Answers ]

My mini doxie is almost 4, and the light of my life. He has a problem with vomiting. Usually on my bed or my daughters, at least 3-4 times a month. I have tried changing his food, and he has drops for his anxiety-which sometimes he throws back up to. Is there something about my mini dachshunds...

My dog is gagging [ 5 Answers ]

My dog is gagging like he is trying to spit up somethng and nothing comes up, I s there something I can give him to help...

Strange internal cough/hacking. [ 3 Answers ]

My new doggy Annie just finished her kennel cough meds and I have seen a huge improvement in her personality, she is actually energetic now! But I have noticed that every so often (6-7 times a day) she does this strange internal hacking thing. She will be laying down then all of a sudden she will...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.