Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lennylife14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 06:22 PM
    501c3 rules
    If my church organization currently owes the IRS would my 501(c)(3) status be affected?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2012, 06:56 PM
    This is up to the IRS, as long as they do not suspend your status you will be OK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

501c3 rules? [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter is on the dance team at a studio in our community. This year they started a parent run 501c3 organization to raise funds to support expenses associated with the dance team. They have required that each dance team family pay $25.00 in "membership" dues per semester. In talking with...

501c3 rules? [ 1 Answers ]

I discovered my 501c3 has been suspended. I'm putting together all the information required to re-instate the foundation and wonder how long it will take. Any idea?

501c3 rules? [ 2 Answers ]

After established, does a 501 c3 have to abide by anti discriminatory laws to maintain their status. More specifically, does an organization have to abide by EEO laws, and not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, or race?

501c3 rules? [ 6 Answers ]

My Subdivision has an swim team here in Houston, TX. They are a 501C3 organization. (Non-profit) It is 80.00 registration to join per child. In addition to the registration fee you must give them an 100.00 check they hold till the end of swim teem season. If u volunteer at swim meets and earn...

View more questions Search