Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kws1949 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2011, 09:56 AM
    501c3 rules?
    I discovered my 501c3 has been suspended. I'm putting together all the information required to re-instate the foundation and wonder how long it will take. Any idea?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 30, 2011, 04:18 PM
    Why was it suspended ? Will they require a hearing ? What information are they requiring ? And assuming they mailed you a notice, why did you not know it was

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

501c3 rules? [ 2 Answers ]

After established, does a 501 c3 have to abide by anti discriminatory laws to maintain their status. More specifically, does an organization have to abide by EEO laws, and not discriminate on the basis of age, sex, or race?

501c3 rules? [ 4 Answers ]

I have sent in my application for my 501C3 agency. If I begin to raise funds for the agency, is the tax deductibility retroactive? In other words if someone donates $10,000 on September 1st and we don't get the 501C3 approved until October - is that donation given on September 1st tax deductible?

501c3 rules? [ 6 Answers ]

My Subdivision has an swim team here in Houston, TX. They are a 501C3 organization. (Non-profit) It is 80.00 registration to join per child. In addition to the registration fee you must give them an 100.00 check they hold till the end of swim teem season. If u volunteer at swim meets and earn...

501c3 rules [ 2 Answers ]

Under 501c3 - What are the guidelines for giving a monetary gift to a family in Financial Need? What if one of the family is a board member?

View more questions Search