Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angieconley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2012, 01:25 PM
    Demand plaintiff to file lawsuit
    I was served a commercial eviction summons. In order to defend against this lawsuit I must respond the complaint by stating my defense in writing and serve acopy to the undersigned attorney for the palintiff by June 21, 2012. 1. do I have to have it served in person? 2. does my response have to be on a legal form and filed with the court or letter format? 3. what does it mean that I can demand the plaintiff to file this lawsuit in court?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2012, 02:19 PM
    Where?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I file lawsuit against my brother or not? [ 15 Answers ]

When I was 10 or 11, my brother molested me... and possibly did more. It's a very long story, but there's one part that I don't remember anything from. That's why I don't know if he just molested me or what. Anyway, I have recently been getting almost obsessively searching for every single detail...

Can attorney pay filing fee to start a lawsuit out of his own pocket for plaintiff? [ 9 Answers ]

Is there any reason an attorney can't pay the filing fee to start a lawsuit out of his own pocket for the plaintiff if the attorney is taking the case pro bono? They will split any judgement money.

Should I file a lawsuit? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm new to this forum & need some advice. I had a Spinal Cord Stimulator implanted a couple of years ago and had problems with it from the beginning. At one point the battery which was implanted in my hip had migrated. After a failed surgery to replace it, the Dr. said he was going to move it to...

Can Plaintiff file for declaratory against defendant on personal jurisdiction? [ 1 Answers ]

I won a default judgment against a corporation in another state. The defendant was properly served but never responded to the complaint. Defendant has told me post-judgment, that the court did not have personal jurisdiction, they will not pay the judgment, and they will wait until I domesticate...

File lawsuit [ 1 Answers ]

Can a collection agency file a lawsuit if they have never sent you a 30 day notice to validate the debt?

View more questions Search