Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2012, 12:20 AM
    Lost her first molar
    So, my 8 year old lost her first molar. It bled for a while. But I knew molars bleed more than the other teeth.
    My concern is, after it stopped bleeding, it LOOKS like there may be a piece of tooth still in her gum. And the tooth DOES look like it might be missing a root.

If there is a piece, its only a small one. Maybe 2mm.

But what should I do. Do I wait for it to push its self out, take her to the dentist, or go to the ER (lol I don't think it needs to go that far, but just in case)
    wop48 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Jun 16, 2012, 05:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jenniepepsi View Post
    So, my 8 year old lost her first molar. it bled for a while. but i knew molars bleed more than the other teeth.
    my concern is, after it stopped bleeding, it LOOKS like there may be a peice of tooth still in her gum. and the tooth DOES look like it might be missing a root.

if there is a peice, its only a small one. maybe 2mm.

but what should i do. do i wait for it to push its self out, take her to the dentist, or go to the ER (lol i dont think it needs to go that far, but just in case)
    Take her to the dentist for a quick look. That's there job to figure out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a crown for a molar [ 3 Answers ]

I had a root canal and I need a crown how much do they start any idea?

Molar extraction [ 0 Answers ]

I had my molar removed about 3-4 weeks ago. I did everything I was told by the dentist for after care. I noticed a few days ago there appears to be a bubble where the tooth was and my gum is still abit tender, what could this be?

Molar Volume [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Could someone please tell me how to easily calculate the molar volume of a substance? I read that I must first find the molar density of the substance so that I can calculate its volume. A formula would be very helpful. Also, is there an easy way to calculate the volume or space...

Molar Mass [ 2 Answers ]

WHat is the molar mass of c6h12o6?

Crowned molar [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have a crown on one molar tooth.For some time there was a gap between the edge of the crown and the gum and my tooth was sore when a cold drink touch it. My dentist never said it needs to be replace. A few days ago I began to feel a sharp pain in my tooth. Now my whole face is swollen...

View more questions Search