Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandy317 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 02:45 PM
    I pushed my boyfriend away, when will he be back?
    Well the story is I push him away so far away that he took his stuff and moved in his friend's house. We were living together. I would nag about him spending one night at his friend's house for guy time. I don't know why I would do that. I had everything made here a caring heart boyfriend everything, until my mouth push him away. I couldn't even think of anything to keep him to stay I just try showing him.

On Friday I met up with him before he went to work and we talked about how he didn't see a future etc. His heart was torn. I fought for him. I know I made some stupid mistakes. I told him I will make you happy I understand how important it is to go out and spend time with friends . Can't always be around each other. He agrees to give us other shot. And now we are back together he cares for me and doesn't want to see both of us in pain. But he not ready to move back in with me.. He will see me on his days off. But I don't call him “Why your phones are off?”. I know I can't be pushy. I know I can't always go up and wait around until he comes to work. If this is going to work he has to see me too. I guess space is what was needed. Now we both have it.

But now I'm going have to find a roommate to help with rent. Wasn't about rent or money. I enjoy his company I enjoy being with him. I guess we learn from our mistakes and won't do it ever again. Day by day right? But I also have to work on myself too I know I can't sit around and wonder when he going to come by? I know he will when he can. Once a week, twice a week for a few hrs. he can't spend the night he has a cat to take care of.. I have my dog. I wish I can just go back in time and not say a word or push him away. But what can I do now. Since we are back together and trying, let him come to me?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 10, 2012, 03:30 PM
    Does he mind you having a room mate? You better do what you have to do for yourself. Its one thing waiting for the romance to come back, quite another to shoulder a financial burden. For better or worse things have changed, and where it ends up nobody knows and he is in no hurry to move back with you.

I wouldn't chase him, even though you admit to pushing him away. Work on YOU, and see what YOU can come up with for YOU! Not him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm a push over. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm getting so sick of how much of a push over I am. I have had people treat me like absolute rubbish and take full advantage of me in the past and I've still forgiven them and hoped they'd change. I'm talking about friends, family and partners. I don't quite understand why I do it, but I try to...

Moen push/pull crystal faucets hard to push/pull [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I have Moen crystal looking single facuets (I don't like) that are about 7 years old, came with the new house. They started getting dirty and so I took the handles off and cleaned them with soap and a scum cleaner and used a screwdriver to get some of the "plaque" out. Now, even after...

I like her but she push me away [ 1 Answers ]

I meet this young lidy at work, she is funny and she have good smile, for few week we just talk about party and simple staff after few day she start ask me Questhen like did you have girl friend like that I told her I did have one by this time! And she is telling me about her, she told me she live...

Did I push her away? [ 7 Answers ]

After two years me and my girlfriend had an argument about how we hadn't been talking and hadn't been having sex (I wouldn't feel up to it). I had a lot of work stress and she made a point that I had bills, etc, etc to take care of. We had just moved to another city 9 mon before and after the...

Push?! [ 9 Answers ]

I was wondering what crybabypirate meant when she said to push when I go up about my roundoffs.Was she talking about my hands or my feet?? Remember, there is no stupid question.! addy

View more questions Search