Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QuantumImmortal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2012, 10:12 AM
    Three 70s-80s animes, the titles?
    I think they were produced in the 70s, maybe the 80s. I'm certain they were Japanese. Its before the big eye cute thing appeared. Its more like akira style. These were movies, not series.

1.edit: Locke the Superman
    The story was about some psychic/telekinetic. They have some name, I thought it was scanners, but apparently its not. It starts at a colony in Europa, satellite of Jupiter, you can see a settlement under the ice of Europa. A psychic guy, lives there, he looks 15 or something, he is over 100 in reality. He is very powerful, and saved the federal army at some point in the past. Its very fuzzy, then they go to some space colony with other psychics, in order to destroy it. The colony looks like 3 huge death stars attached to each other(I mean the balls). They orbit some star. A crazy has some insane plan, don't remember what, I think she was planing to destroy the normal humans. The crazy had an accident years back, she is just a chared head and torso now, maintained alive in a mobile glass jar filled with water(you see what I really mean), cables are plugged in her. In the end the space colony falls, 2 of the spheres detached and drop, the last one is forced to go through the star and survives. The guy has a thing for some other psychic girl.

Edit: Andromeda Stories 1982
    2.Some civilization, used a hollowed out meteorite to flee there original star, because of some disaster. The settled a new planet, on an other star system. There's a war with machines braking out. The machines are build by an other machine, that apparently pretended to be a god (something like Shiva or something). There's something about a prince and his sister. There are 2 androids, apparently of alien origin, that know about the Shiva like evil machine. One of the androids, has female form, and has little bombs on her necklace, she used them a couple of times. I think it destroyed there civilization or something like that. At some point there are some machine spiders, that get inside peoples head when they sleep, these way important leading figures are controlled by the evil machine. In the end they lose. One of the androids crashes the hollowed out meteorite/space ship on the planet, in an attempt to destroy the evil machine. The evil machine escapes, implying it will go on to destroy other civilizations. The prince and his sister crash on a planet, bringing life, the planet was earth, billion of years ago.

3. This one is really fuzzy. Its about some psychics, they need some sort of crown thing to amplify it. Some extraterrestrials are involved, for some kind of objective. The aliens, keep the whole solar system in some kind of prison. The main character is a girl. Other two are a guy with glasses, an other boy that is artificially grown up to an adult. The two guys have there physical bodies disintegrated and survive inside of the girls mind. In the end, the girl gets out of the solar system, she doesn't need the amplifier crown thing.

All is a bit fuzzy in my head. Probably a bunch of mistakes.

Thanks for your help.
    QuantumImmortal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 11:04 AM
    And the 3. is "Nayuta"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More help needed from animes experts! IDENTIFY my forgotten animes! [ 0 Answers ]

First of all...many thanks to amazing Straydog for finding my lost childhood animes and the whole forum... But there are more animes that I remember from my childhood but I have forgotten the titles...Only images of certain scenes I do remember... 1.anime)In this movie I remember, 1 guy/man/boy...

I'm looking for a 70s or 80s movie [ 1 Answers ]

The guy was suppose to get married and before he wants to get married he wants to buy a ferrari well he goes and finds one and the dealer rips him off so a tall blonde he has an affair with helps him get the car back other parts I remember is he eats a bad buttito and it gives him nighmares of his...

Name of a cartoon from 70s or 80s I think [ 2 Answers ]

So it's about a girl and a boy (maybe brother and sister). Each of them has one half of a ring and when they join those halfs and say some sort of magic words they summon some giant ghost who fights evil. That's all I can remember :( Do you know the name of this cartoon?

70s movie titles [ 0 Answers ]

This was a made for TV movie about a young girl who pretends to be older when she meets an older (20ish) musician. He eventually finds out that she is younger. He also sings in the movie and I think that the title of the movie might be the same as the song.

Two 80s kids movie titles [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My memories of these films are very vague. I saw them on video in the late 80s. 1. I think it's Christmas. A girl (the main character) works in a toy shop. For some reason, she ends up in a dream-like world. My memory is telling me she fell off a ladder but it could be making...

View more questions Search