Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Woeisme15 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Jun 6, 2012, 12:35 AM
    How do I make my dog stop peeing on the table
    He never done this before he would always pee outside and poop outside he still does but now every time that me and my fam would leave him home alone I come home with pee on my dining room table 0_o... its really gross we already replaced it once and he did it again I think he marked his spot and my family are so stupid they won't take the center peace "the flowers he keeps pissing on" off the table I no he smells the pee on there that's why he pisses there if he don't stop they want to get ridd off him but I don't cause I love him I want him to stop what do I do.. I have punished him I didn't hit him though I just put his nose next to his pee and sad bad dog no! I feel to bad to hit him and he still doesent listen what should I do
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2012, 03:45 AM
    You put his nose next to the "pee" and you think that's appropriate? That's just as bad as hitting him, just as cruel, just as irresponsible.

Crate him, block the room from him, remove the flowers.

If you punish him by putting his nose "next to the pee" instead of catching him in the act he has no idea what you're punishing him for. He doesn't listen because he has no idea why you're putting his nose "next to the pee."

And, again - you ARE treating him in a cruel manner.

Jun 7, 2012, 03:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    You put his nose next to the "pee" and you think that's appropriate? That's just as bad as hitting him, just as cruel, just as irresponsible.

Crate him, block the room from him, remove the flowers.

If you punish him by putting his nose "next to the pee" instead of catching him in the act he has no idea what you're punishing him for. He doesn't listen because he has no idea why you're putting his nose "next to the pee."

And, again - you ARE treating him in a cruel manner.
    I seen him pee on the table that's when I did it my uncle has like 40 dogs he told me that's how you punish a dog calm yourself I don't hit animals or abuse them I didn't strangle my dog or push his face in it I was just trying to learn him a lesson I done that didn't work he still got he's way up to the table don't snap on me for trying to do the right thing I am not treating him in a cruel matter meanie,

Jun 7, 2012, 03:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Woeisme15 View Post
    he never done this before he would always pee outside and poop outside he still does but now everytime that me and my fam would leave him home alone i come home with pee on my dining room table 0_o... its really gross we already replaced it once and he did it again i think he marked his spot and my family are so stupid they wont take the center peace "the flowers he keeps pissing on" off the table i no he smells the pee on there thats why he pisses there if he dont stop they wanna get ridd off him but i dont cause i love him i want him to stop what do i do.. i have punished him i didnt hit him tho i just put his nose next to his pee and sad bad dog no! i feel to bad to hit him and he still doesent listen what should i do
    If your going to tell me I'm wrong for putting his nose next to the pee don't waste your time I seen it done on TV also don't call me a cruel person I love animals
    Uber Member

Jun 7, 2012, 05:29 AM
    if your gonna tell me im wrong for putting his nose next to the pee dont waste your time i seen it done on tv also dont call me a cruel person i love animals

Having 40 dogs makes no one an expert. "Gonna" is not a word.

So in family the misinformation and mistreatment are carried down generation to generation? How's your approach to training your dog working, by the way? Sounds like it isn't.

Is that how your mother potty trained you, by shoving your face into your diaper?

Don't attempt to dictate who will answer you on this Board. I've read your other threads. If you don't change your attitude you will be in for a very rough life, indeed.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 7, 2012, 06:19 AM
    if your gonna tell me im wrong for putting his nose next to the pee dont waste your time i seen it done on tv also dont call me a cruel person i love animals
    I will tell you as well that I don't like your training approach. Where on TV did you see this done? No one, absolutely no one, trains a dog like that.

Do what JKT suggested, crate him or block him from that room, but you never ever stick a dog's nose in its own waste!
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2012, 05:55 AM
    i honestly asked everyone i no and people online if i was wrong and they said i was right no my mother actaully just changed my diaper why did your mother do that to you and thats why your mad bout me putting my dogs face next to his pee? you prouble live with 300 dogs and cats and have no life this is why ur so offended by me punishing my dog or something do your self a favor dont reply back ur making ur self look stupid i assured my own self if i was wrong i asked many people even went to my dog shopped and asked she said i done the right thing your maken no sence to me your to mad for no reason at all i didnt curse your mother i didnt threatened you i didnt tell u i hope u die i asked for help and not even specifically towards u so calm down and leave me the alone miss

With text speak, no punctuation and your spelling it's hard to take this as an insult.

At any rate, I am "maken sence." Here is a reference - Housetraining Puppies & Dogs

What is a "dog shopped"?
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 07:03 AM
    Your training methods are abusive. That is a fact! Anyone who tells you what you done is working or a proper method is not a trainer and lying to you. Long ago that was acceptable but has been proven to be abusive. The experts will give you advice that is not abusive it is up to you if you care to listen or keep attacking the experts. The choice is yours. I am typing this out trying to be polite as it really bothers me people coming on here and attacking the ones giving knowledgeable advice they have asked for.
    Uber Member

Jun 8, 2012, 07:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    would be interesting to find out what country you are from. and of course, your age, is it l5 ?

Do you show the same respect for your elders as you do here?

Was 15 in May 2011 - probably 16 now. A 16-year old who wonders if I'm going to call the Police on her over an Internet posting baffles me, but, hey - it's summer break.

Jun 8, 2012, 07:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mogrann View Post
    Your training methods are abusive. That is a fact! Anyone who tells you what you done is working or a proper method is not a trainer and lying to you. Long ago that was acceptable but has been proven to be abusive. The experts will give you advice that is not abusive it is up to you if you care to listen or keep attacking the experts. The choice is yours. I am typing this out trying to be polite as it really bothers me people coming on here and attacking the ones giving knowledgeable advice they have asked for.
    Thank you I like polite nice people I'm very nice in person I would never hurt an animal and cause of you telling me nicely it is wrong I won't do it again she attacked me first

Jun 8, 2012, 07:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    With text speak, no punctuation and your spelling it's hard to take this as an insult.

At any rate, I am "maken sence." Here is a reference - Housetraining Puppies & Dogs

What is a "dog shopped"?
    I don't go to school I learned reading off the PC and video games exactly I'm 16 so why would you put yourself that low to argue with a 16 year old be an adult all you had to do was say no that was wrong of you do it this way instead you blew up on me
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 8, 2012, 07:56 PM
    As this thread has become derogatory it is now closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do we stop our dog from peeing everywhere? [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 21change yr old mix and she goes everywhere in the house in our bed our couch floors everywhere we can't get her to stop she have even went on people we can't keep her if she keeps doing this someone please help

How do I stop my dog from peeing on guests? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 5 month old chihuahua, he is very excitable and when guests come over he jumps on the couch with them and pees all over them and my couch. I tried spraying him lightly with a bottle of water and crating him per another suggestion from a friend, but was told that is not the correct way...

Dog won't stop peeing [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 8month old Female German Shepherd. Every time I walk up to her she pees. Sometime multiple times in a few seconds. She only does this for me, no one else in the family. How can I stop this?

How do I get my dog to STOP PEEING. [ 5 Answers ]

It's driving us insane. Our dog Jack is a 5-year-old shephard mix, about 40lbs, and has never done his business in the house save for a couple of poopy accidents if he didn't get let out in time (but NEVER pee). Over the last couple of months, though, we've come home to find HUGE pee areas on the...

My dog can't stop peeing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there I have a 4month old dog he goes out to do his business then when he comes back in all he does is wee its as if he can't stop he will have a wee and by the time I've cleaned it up he will av done another wee. Help what's wrong with my dog does he have a weak bladder.:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search