Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Albertjr Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 09:23 PM
    I have a 95 Honda Accord with bent valves should I replace the heads and valves
    I have a 95 Honda Accord with bent valves should I replace the heads and valves or rebuild the motor
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2012, 09:59 PM
    If the valves bent, due to the timing belt breaking, I would check everything out very carefully. There may also be pistons and connecting rods that were damaged. I would use this opportunity to rebuild the engine and transmission. These are great projects and learning experiences. Inch-by-inch, it's a cinch.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jun 5, 2012, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TxGreaseMonkey
    These are great projects and learning experiences. Inch-by-inch, it's a cinch.
    I like this!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace old shower valves and diverter [ 2 Answers ]

- I don't know the brand of shower valve I have but it does have separate hot, cold and diverter valves. - I tried replacing all of the valves but cannot seem to "adjust" them correctly so once opened the water would stream out at a constant force. The hot water valve is the one that I'm having a...

Safety valves & relief valves [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between safety valve and relief valve of any pressure vessel or system?

Safety valves & relief valves [ 0 Answers ]

What is the differnce?

Installation of Check Valves and Gate valves [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the ideal location to install Gate valves and Check valves for a domestic water supply system?

View more questions Search