Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Diane Richard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2012, 09:17 AM
    Air conditioning condenser unit runs but fan in condensing unit goes on and off
    Outside unit compressor runs but outside fan goes on and off. Any suggestions?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2012, 12:37 PM
    Does it spin free?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Air conditioning condensing unit problem [ 6 Answers ]

I have a trane condensing unit.. It runs but there is no cold air into house Anyone know what might be wrong?

Air conditioning unit fan runs and then tunrs off after 2 minutes [ 5 Answers ]

So currently I have a outside AC unit. The problem that I am having is that after 2minutes of it being on the Fan will stop running. I have replaced the motor with the equivlant part that I bought from an HVAC distributor. (I took the old motor to them) Also I replaced the capacitor that...

Home air conditioning fan doesn't turn on but unit outside does? [ 0 Answers ]

The outside air conditioning unit turns on but the fan to blow it around the house does not. I can hear the stuff coming through the piping into where the fan is supposed to blow it around the house but it never turns on. The blower for the heat turns on and works just fine. What is the problem....

Air conditioning condensing unit won't come on. [ 1 Answers ]

Air conditioning condensing unit won't come on.. . there is a humming nosie so I know it's got power.

Condensing unit fan stops compressor still runs? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bryant 561C, about 7 years old. The Fan on the outside condensing unit would stop but the compressor would stay running. Tested the fan motor and it was drawing high amps. Replaced the fan motor but the unit will run for about 30 to 45 minutes. And the fan will stop but the compressor...

View more questions Search