Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zaeemadm27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2012, 10:59 PM
    My geyser makes a grrrr sound when the hot water tape is used
    THis happens when taking a shower or washing dishes, the noise only comes once we switch the hot water tap off, if we only have the hot water tape on the noise appears once the water gets hot
    jellybeans1 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

May 31, 2012, 11:01 PM
    That happens to mine too. I just ignore it.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jun 1, 2012, 06:32 AM
    THis happens when taking a shower or washing dishes
    Then it's not your geyser, Do you have a recirculating system installed? Back to you, Tomjk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Geyser hot water output is too little [ 0 Answers ]

The hot water output volume or pressure of my recently installed water heater is low. Other things are OK. What is the reason and what can I do to rectify this?

How to resolve hot water from a geyser going in to the cold water system [ 1 Answers ]

We have a problem with hot water going into the cold water taps. The geyser element was replaced.

In how much time the temperature in a hot water geyser drop by 20 degree centigrade [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know about the time taken for a drop of 20 degree centigrade in temperature in a hot water geyser?

Hot water heater makes a thumping sound. [ 1 Answers ]

My 10 year old propane hot water heater sometimes makes a noise like a pair of tennis shoes in the clothes drier. Is this a logged tank issue?

No hot water at any tape [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Anybody can help I have no hot water in any tape or shower at home the heater works fine cold water is working OK no hot water at any tape. Thanks Regard Grams

View more questions Search