Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lkmscm31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2012, 07:00 PM
    My husband isn't attracted to me anymore
    We have been married 21years we have a 20year old son. I want to be loved and touched and told that I mean something to him. He makes me feel he's not attracted to me anymore. He can say about other women being pretty but he can't say that about me. I feel so ugly. I need to feel good again and I don't know how.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 30, 2012, 07:11 PM
    So have you talked to him about this ? Have you tried counseling to help in communication.

Have you , if it really is a issue, looked at the type of clothes you wear, the way you wear your hair, and make up. A change in those can make someone look like a new person.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he not attracted to me anymore? [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for about three years living together for about 2 and a half. We had always had a VERY active and enjoyable sex life. About six months ago he started having problems staying hard during sex. I got a little frustrated at first but we talked about it and he said...

Not attracted to my Girlfriend anymore. [ 22 Answers ]

All right, thanks for taking the time to read my post and I am aware of the other posts on this particular subject but mine sways a bit differently than the others. I am 21 year old male that has been with my Girlfriend (20) since Senior year of High school 3 years and a couple months. I've had...

Not attracted to my girlfriend anymore [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 23 year old male who is a collegiate athlete and never had any kind of mental or physical problems in my life. No trying to boast but I am not an ugly looking guy and my girlfriend who I have been dating for 8 months exclusively and been with for like the last 2 years is pretty much the...

My girlfriend isn't attracted to me anymore [ 8 Answers ]

So yea I love my girlfriend very much and it sucks that I have to resort to a forum but I don't know where else to go.I feel like my girlfriend isn't attracted to me anymore. I know she's been with a lot of people so she knows what's she's doing. I've asked what her sex life was before with the ex...

It feels like she isn't attracted to me anymore [ 51 Answers ]

I love my girlfriend, we've been together for over 8 years and love each other very much and just about everything is great, couldn't be better, however our sex life is uneven. We haven't had sex for over 2 months, and she never initiates sex, I'm always the one who has to initiate things, and it...

View more questions Search