Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mecooper Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2012, 07:51 PM
    Still bleeding after stapling
    Fell and busted my head open doctor put three staples in but I can't get it to stop bleeding, which should I sleep on my stomach or back
    andrewjg Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2012, 02:33 AM
    Generally the wound should have already clotted, if not you need to go back to the hospital. With regards to in which way you should sleep where was the head wound?

Andy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Light bleeding. Implation Bleeding? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I have a couple of serious questions. Okay I'm 17 and me and my boyfriend fooled around on Nov.14.2008 and we used no protection, and not to mention he let his sperm go inside me. I was due to start my period Nov.18.2008 but its late I never started but my periods are VERY regular. Now just...

Stapling wires to I joist [ 3 Answers ]

12/2 wires running under floor system and crossing I joist systems can you staple wires to I joist to support them from sagging down. Is there a code aganst this... thank you.

Nec code for stapling wires from box [ 2 Answers ]

What is the code for stapling a wire after you staple from the electrical box

Stapling romex wire [ 11 Answers ]

How many romex wires (12/2, 14/2, 12/3, 14/3) can you staple by code? Can you staple 3 12/2 wires using one staple? Can you staple 3 14/2 wires using one staple. Thanks

Stomach stapling [ 3 Answers ]

I know how stomach stapling is done for the most part and I know how much it cost. What I don't know is if you have to be a certain age to get this done or how long recovery takes. Anybody know?

View more questions Search