Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Onlymyfingers71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2012, 10:16 PM
    How can I find my estranged father?
    My name is Michael Wheat. I have been looking for my father for about 7 years now. My mother told him when I was born that I was not his. I didn't even find out his name until about 10 years ago. His name is Robert Lambert and he used to live in Bakersfield (Kern) California. He worked at Carl's Jr. on Ming Street with my mother. He is about 46 (give or take a few years). If anyone has any information at all... I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much
    Mike

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find an estranged father? [ 2 Answers ]

I need help finding my estranged father.:confused:

Estranged Father and Daughter [ 15 Answers ]

My ex-wife is an alcoholic with a diagnosable personality disorder. She followed the path that her mother took and subtly drove a wedge between my daughter and I from the moment that my daughter could talk until emotionally I was shut out. Just as happened with her father. I felt that I was never...

My Estranged Father [ 11 Answers ]

I know its long and will be hard to read sometimes.. but please be patient... its important Maybe 'parenting' isn't the perfect category to be in, but it's the closest I could find. It also has another use.. a lot of parents will read this and I could really do with a parents perspective. Ill...

Estranged Father Trying To Connect w Daughter [ 10 Answers ]

OK this is not an easy thing for me, but I want to try and find help here. I had a daughter back in 1991. The mother and I were in love, but I left about a year into our relationship after our daughter was born. Back then I was a self centered, antisocial idiot and did what I thought was best. I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.